When old age, disability, or an injury is making it hard for you or a loved one to continue working, you deserve to know if you are eligible for SSI. SSI is supplemental security income distributed through social security to assist with day-to-day life.
Individuals who may qualify for social security include:
- Citizens aged 65 or older
- The blind
- Anyone unable to work due to impairment
- A child with a mental condition
A Louisville Social Security Disability lawyer from Justice Law office can help you find out if you qualify for SSI and take you through the application process.
Ready to learn more? Call our firm today at (502) 822-2230.
Our team has strong experience with the Kentucky SSI appeals process. Even if you have been denied before, our familiarity with the forms and technicalities could help reverse the decision. We get to know you so that we can detail your situation in the legal terms the SSA is looking for.
Common causes for denial of benefits:
- Criminal record: A criminal record is a red flag in the SSA office because the disability may be the result of illegal activity. Do not worry, you can still qualify for Social Security with a criminal history. An attorney can tell you what options are still available to you.
- The SSA and DDS could not reach you: These are the committees that determine benefit eligibility. They should reach out to you during the application process for medical exams and paperwork. If represented by a disability lawyer they can act as a middle man and may make it so that you do not need to interact with the SSA at all.
- The disability does not qualify: Based on the information you provided, the SSA may not consider your disability severe enough to warrant compensation. There are several reasons this may be the case. If you disagree with their decision reach out to a Louisville social security disability attorney to have them reevaluate your case and see if reapplying will be beneficial.
Trust a Legal Team That Gets to Know You
Applying for social security requires counsel that works closely with you to secure the best possible outcome for your unique situation. At Justice Law Office, our lead Louisville Social Security Disability attorney periodically makes direct contact with all clients to discuss their case. Your representation will be a face and name you recognize.
At Justice Law Office, we understand that this can be a stressful process. We offer free SSI disability consultations so that you can learn where you stand today.
$100,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$150,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$95,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$25,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$25,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$20,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
If it wasn't for Scott, I don't know what I would be doing financially.
Mr. Justice helped me with my work comp claim and if it wasn't for him I would have only gotten pennies. He made sure that I got the money I deserved for my injuries at work.- Regina
Mr. Justice and his firm are very professional but did not hesitate to fight for me so that I could have a secure future.
Mr. Justice and his firm are very professional but did not hesitate to fight for me so that I could have a secure future.- Deborah R
My lawyer Melissa was very helpful. Not having been through anything like this she was helped me so much handling everything from beginning to end. I would whole heartedly recommend this lawyer.
My lawyer Melissa was very helpful. Not having been through anything like this she was helped me so much handling everything from beginning to end. I would whole heartedly recommend this lawyer.- Belinda G.
We ensure the best possible outcome – we want you to succeed.
We deliver our services at a great price and want to bring the best value to our clients.
We make communication a priority; we want the process to be clear and simple.
We deliver honest and clear counseling for the best results.