Louisville Premises Liability Lawyer
Kentucky Trial Attorney Who Prepares Every Case for Litigation
Premises liability laws are designed to protect those who have been injured on other individual’s property. Our team at the Justice Law Office protects injured Kentuckians with years of experience and ability. We are dedicated to our clients and passionate about achieving results. If you were hurt on another person’s property, we can help you recover damages for medical expenses, missed wages, pain and suffering, loss of earning capacity, and more.
Am I Entitled to Recovery for Damages?
You could receive compensation if you were hurt on another person’s property and their negligence was to blame.
Examples of buildings where you might have been injured include:
- Government buildings
- Office buildings
- Restaurants / diners / bars
- Apartment buildings
- Retail stores
Injuries may be caused by:
- Slippery floors
- Missing steps
- Missing railings
- Loose roofing materials including shingles and tiles
- Dog bites
- Insufficient security leading to assault, rape, or other violent crimes
Premises Liability Laws in Kentucky
In the state of Kentucky, premises liability laws require the following five factors to be in place for a valid premises liability:
- The plaintiff must prove that the landowner owned him / her a duty of protection
- The plaintiff must prove that the landowner breached this duty
- The plaintiff must prove that the breach of duty directly caused the plaintiff’s injury
- The plaintiff must prove that the breach of duty leading to injury was foreseeable
- The plaintiff must demonstrate and prove the reality of his / her damages and injuries
Why Choose the Justice Law Office?
Our Louisville personal injury lawyer has a reputation for tough negotiation—and it’s a reputation we intend to maintain. We treat every difficult case that comes through our door as if it was headed for trial. This means we take every precaution necessary to build a strong case. When a client comes to the Justice Law Firm, they should feel confident that our Louisville personal injury lawyer is firmly in control of their claim. We put your interest first and zealously pursue your claim. We believe in the claims we take on, and we believe that the attorney-client relationship should be a partnership. We work closely with you every step of the way.
Contact the Justice Law Office at (502) 822-2230 for a Free Consultation
At the Justice Law Office, we get to help hardworking and good people get back on their feet. We understand that you are facing a tough scenario. Our goal is to support you at this time.