Louisville Pedestrian Accidents Lawyer
Millions Recovered in Personal Injury Cases
Pedestrian accidents often occur when a driver is irresponsible, reckless, or distracted. Because pedestrians are harder to see, they are more likely to be victims in a motor vehicle accident. Because they have no protection, they are much more likely to be hurt or killed in an accident than the occupants of a passenger car.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured as a pedestrian, discussing your case with Scott Justice and our team at the Justice Law Office can be a positive first step toward achieving legal recourse and recovering the compensation that you need and deserve. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in verdicts and settlements for our clients in Louisville and throughout Kentucky.
We have a reputation for negotiation and a willingness go the extra mile fighting for a client who is not being treated fairly. This reputation benefits you.
Safety Tips for Pedestrians
As a pedestrian, it’s good to know tips for staying safe, particularly if you commute by foot frequently. Some of the best tips for pedestrian safety are as follows:
- Wear bright colors and reflective materials if you are walking at night
- Avoid obstacles such as buses and parked cars that might block you from the view of passing cars
- Never walk when drunk; call a friend or a taxi
- Never assume that a driver will stop for you; make eye contact with the driver before crossing
- Look left, right, and left when you cross a street
- Cross in marked crosswalks / intersections
- Take a flashlight with you if you are walking at night
- Walk through well-lit areas when possible
- Avoid distractions such as talking on the phone or texting while walking
- Don’t rely completely on pedestrian lights and signs; it’s important to check for drivers and always be alert
Call Us at (502) 822-2230 for a Free Case Consultation!
If you were hurt because of a driver’s negligence or inattention, you could be entitled to recovery of damages. The best first step toward taking legal action is simply to speak with a Louisville pedestrian accident lawyer. You should not hesitate to find out more about your situation. Don’t agree to anything from an insurance adjuster before you hear about your rights from someone who is on your side.
Call (502) 822-2230 for more information about our Louisville pedestrian accident attorney and how our firm can protect your rights after an injury.