Construction is one of the most dangerous industries, with a high rate of accidents and injuries, and even accidental deaths. You should know about your rights if you were hurt as a construction worker while on the job.
Our Louisville construction accident lawyers at the Justice Law Office understands the unique aspects of your case and we’re prepared to fight for you and to achieve impressive results. The sooner you contact our office, the better. Our Louisville personal injury lawyer is more than ready to achieve the results you need.
Our office represents workers in a variety of fields, including construction workers who work with:
- Machine operators
- Forklift operators
- Residential construction
- Roadway paving
- Erecting bridges
- Large scale painting
As a construction worker, you know the risks and dangers facing you on a daily basis. From scaffolding falls to electrocution to explosions to crane accidents to falling accidents to serious burns / chemical exposure to asbestos exposure, you know that going to work every day is more hazardous for you than it is for most other employees in other industries.
Here at the Justice Law Office, we understand the necessity of strong advocacy for construction workers who have been hurt on the job.
In many cases, these accidents are caused by negligent supervisors or managers who fail to protect their clients by ensuring that job sites are safe and equipment is properly maintained and managed.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has a number of regulations in effect for construction sites. OSHA violations are often to blame for serious accidents.
If your supervisor was negligent or irresponsible, you could have been hurt as a direct result. Contact us today and let our construction accident law firm explain your options to you
How Can a Louisville Construction Accident Attorney Help?
A Louisville accident lawyer can serve as a beacon of hope and legal counsel for workers who have been the victims of construction accidents. They are well-versed in the complexities of construction law and have a deep understanding of OSHA regulations. These attorneys can leverage their vast expertise in the field to guide injured workers through the legal maze, helping them understand their rights and the compensation they are entitled to.
Services provided by a Louisville construction accident lawyer may include:
- Assessing Your Case: They evaluate the details of the accident to determine the strength of your claim.
- Gathering Evidence: They will collect all necessary evidence, including medical records and accident reports.
- Negotiating with Insurance Companies: They negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure you get a fair settlement.
- Legal Advice: They provide legal counsel throughout the legal process, and guide you on the best course of action.
- Representing You in Court: If necessary, they will represent you in court and fight for your rights.
- Ensuring Compliance with OSHA Regulations: They will ensure your case complies with all relevant OSHA regulations.
- Filing Workers' Compensation Claims: If eligible, they will help you file a workers' compensation claim.
- Pursuing Third-Party Claims: If a third party is responsible for the accident, they can help you file a claim against them.
- Seeking Maximum Compensation: They will strive to obtain the maximum possible compensation for your injuries and losses.
Don't let the situation get out of control, contact us today for help getting your construction accident claim on track!
$100,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$150,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$95,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$25,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$25,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$20,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
This law firm went above and beyond any expectations I could had ever set. When one laywer said they couldn't help, this law firm stepped up and took the case and settled quite nicely. The professionalism was out of this world.
This law firm went above and beyond any expectations I could had ever set. When one laywer said they couldn't help, this law firm stepped up and took the case and settled quite nicely. The professionalism was out of this world. I highly recommend this law- Jay J.
Scott came to our rescue. The weight of the stress was lifted.
Scott was so beneficial with our case we would have never been able to obtain the judgment on our own.- Carl
My lawyer Melissa was very helpful. Not having been through anything like this she was helped me so much handling everything from beginning to end. I would whole heartedly recommend this lawyer.
My lawyer Melissa was very helpful. Not having been through anything like this she was helped me so much handling everything from beginning to end. I would whole heartedly recommend this lawyer.- Belinda G.
We ensure the best possible outcome – we want you to succeed.
We deliver our services at a great price and want to bring the best value to our clients.
We make communication a priority; we want the process to be clear and simple.
We deliver honest and clear counseling for the best results.