Louisville Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Thorough Representation for Accident Victims in Kentucky
There are many types of injury cases. Some cases involve serious injuries that affect the individual’s ability to conduct activities of daily living and to earn an income. These are called catastrophic injury cases. Our lawyers at the Justice Law Office represent individuals facing serious uphill battles after major accidents, including workplace accidents, car accidents, truck accidents, and more. We understand the repercussions you face. Our goal is to help you get back on your feet, providing personal attention and nuanced counsel every step of the way until you reach your goal. Let us fight for you!
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
There are many different types of injuries that can be classified as catastrophic depending on the severity and extent of damage caused.
Some of these injuries may include:
- Burn injury – Significant burn injuries can result in physical disfigurement as well as nerve damage.
- Brain injury – The United States Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) states that around 1.7 million traumatic brain injuries are sustained nationwide every year.
- Amputation – Whether accidental or surgically required after a major accident, losing a limb is a major injury and highly expensive in terms of therapy, prosthetics, and other associated forms of medical care.
- Internal damage – Damage to heart, liver, spleen, lungs, and other internal damage could drastically and permanently impact a victim’s life.
- Spinal cord injury – Spinal cord trauma can often be correlated to a neck or back injury. Unfortunately, these types of injuries can be extremely debilitating, and may result in total or partial paralysis.
- Multiple bone fractures – While a bone fracture alone may not result in major, debilitating damage, several bone fractures together can cause extensive harm.
How Our Attorney Protects Clients
Our firm builds strong cases for clients by carefully going over all documentation and other information pertinent to your case, including:
- Medical records / doctor’s notes
- Witness accounts and testimonials
- Police reports
- Accident reports
- Photos / data from accident scene
- Information pertaining to property damage
We have a hand in every aspect of each and every case. Our Louisville personal injury lawyer is secure, knowledgeable, and tough. We understand how to effectively win our cases. We are prepared to go to bat for you and ensure that you have the best possible chance of a favorable outcome.
Request Your Free Consultation at the Justice Law Office Today!
If you would like to learn more about our standards of representation for catastrophic injury victims, we invite you to contact the Justice Law Office today. Our Louisville personal injury lawyer can arrange your free consultation so you know more about the steps ahead.
Call us at (502) 822-2230 or use our online form to schedule an appointment now.