GET THE JUSTICE YOU DESERVE
Louisville Catastrophic Injury Attorney
What ARe Catastrophic Injuries?
Catastrophic injuries are severe injuries that often result in permanent damage or disfigurement to an individual. These injuries usually affect an individual’s ability to conduct activities of daily living and to earn an income. As such, these injuries take more time to recover from and cost more in medical expenses.
These are called catastrophic injury cases. Our lawyers at the Justice Law Office represent individuals facing serious uphill battles after major accidents, including workplace accidents, car accidents, truck accidents, and more.
We understand the repercussions you face. Our goal is to help you get back on your feet, providing personal attention and nuanced counsel every step of the way until you reach your goal. Let us fight for you!
- Social Security Disability
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Industrial / Explosion Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Catastrophic Injury
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents
Examples of Catastrophic Injuries
There are many different types of injuries that can be classified as catastrophic depending on the severity and extent of damage caused.
Some of these injuries may include:
- Burn injury – Significant burn injuries can result in physical disfigurement as well as nerve damage.
- Brain injury – The United States Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) states that around 1.7 million traumatic brain injuries are sustained nationwide every year.
- Amputation – Whether accidental or surgically required after a major accident, losing a limb is a major injury and highly expensive in terms of therapy, prosthetics, and other associated forms of medical care.
- Internal damage – Damage to heart, liver, spleen, lungs, and other internal damage could drastically and permanently impact a victim’s life.
- Spinal cord injury – Spinal cord trauma can often be correlated to a neck or back injury. Unfortunately, these types of injuries can be extremely debilitating, and may result in total or partial paralysis.
- Multiple bone fractures – While a bone fracture alone may not result in major, debilitating damage, several bone fractures together can cause extensive harm.
Our Louisville Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Can Help
The catastrophic injury attorneys at our firm build strong cases for clients by carefully going over all documentation and other information pertinent to your case, including:
- Medical records / doctor’s notes
- Witness accounts and testimonials
- Police reports
- Accident reports
- Photos / data from accident scene
- Information pertaining to property damage
We have a hand in every aspect of each and every case. Our Louisville personal injury lawyer is secure, knowledgeable, and tough. We understand how to effectively win our cases. We are prepared to go to bat for you and ensure that you have the best possible chance of a favorable outcome.
Request Your Free Consultation at the Justice Law Office Today!
If you would like to learn more about our standards of representation for catastrophic injury victims, we invite you to contact the Justice Law Office today. Our Louisville personal injury lawyer can arrange your free consultation so you know more about the steps ahead.
Call our Louisville catastrophic injury lawyers at (502) 822-2230 or use our online form to schedule an appointment now.
- Our Results Learn More
- Testimonials Learn More
- Contact Us Learn More
$100,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$150,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$95,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$25,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$25,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
$20,000.00 AUTO COLLISION
Mr. Justice and his firm are very professional but did not hesitate to fight for me so that I could have a secure future.
Mr. Justice and his firm are very professional but did not hesitate to fight for me so that I could have a secure future.- Deborah R
Scott came to our rescue. The weight of the stress was lifted.
Scott was so beneficial with our case we would have never been able to obtain the judgment on our own.- Carl
They were all very professional and helpful throughout the entire process.
Justice Law Office allowed me to be able to concentrate on my injuries and not have to deal with the legal stress. Thanks again Mr. Justice and the Justice Law Office.- Kevin
We ensure the best possible outcome – we want you to succeed.
We deliver our services at a great price and want to bring the best value to our clients.
We make communication a priority; we want the process to be clear and simple.
We deliver honest and clear counseling for the best results.