Attorney Scott Justice of Justice Law Office has recently joined the prestigious American Bar Association. As the national representative of the legal profession, the mission of the ABA is to defend liberty, pursue justice, and support members in upholding the profession of law.
The American Bar Association works for the legal profession by:
- Coordinating with members to fight legislation that could negatively affect the independence of the judiciary and the legal profession
- Convening national summits on trending issues in legal education, legal needs in underserved populations, and legal technology
- Being a powerful voice on ethics, professional responsibility, and inclusion
The American Bar Association works for society by:
- Developing legal and judicial infrastructures in troubled countries
- Defending human rights by standing up for vulnerable people and providing funding for legal services
Finally, the ABA serves its members by providing them with resources to enrich their careers, sharpen their practices, earn free continuing legal education to better represent their clients, and more.
Justice Law Offices is committed to standing up for the rights of those who have been wronged by the negligence of others. As an ABA member, Attorney Scott Justice is a part of a large network of accomplished attorneys with the common goal of advancing the practice of plaintiff’s law and ensuring that justice is available to all people.
If you have been injured and are seeking a reputable attorney to help you seek compensation, turn to Justice Law Office. Our experienced Louisville personal injury lawyer has recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for injury victims in Kentucky. To arrange a complimentary consultation with a Louisville personal injury lawyer at our firm, please call (502) 822-2230.