Louisville Car Accident Lawyer
We'll Deal with the Insurance Company.
You Get Better.
Car accidents can happen at any time – when they do, it becomes important for injured victims to understand their legal rights, the steps they should be taking, and how working with a proven personal injury attorney can make the difference in their ability to recover the financial compensation they deserve.
- Why Choose Justice Law Office?
- Millions of Dollars Recovered for Clients
- We Prioritize Communication & Personal Service
- We Seek the Maximum Compensation Possible
- FREE & Confidential Case Evaluations
At the Justice Law Office, our caring and compassionate legal team has your best interests at heart. After a preventable wreck and injury, you can be confident about placing your trust in our experience. You have every right to take legal action after an auto wreck, and our Louisville car accident attorney is here to help you navigate the personal injury claim process, protect your rights, and pursue the financial recovery to which you are entitled.
Want to discuss a potential case? Call (502) 822-2230 for a FREE consultation.
We Handle a Range of Auto Accident Cases
No matter the nature of your auto accident, our legal team is prepared to help you take the steps needed to position yourself for a successful claim. This includes communicating with insurance companies, conducting independent investigations into an underlying cause, seeking a fair settlement, or working with experts to prepare for trial. With a breadth of experience that prepares us for even the most challenging matters, the Justice Law Office is able to tailor our representation to the unique issues of your case.
Backed by extensive experience, our legal team has the ability to handle a range of auto accident cases, including those involving:
- Aggressive Driving
- Bus Accidents
- Distracted Driving
- Truck Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Uninsured Motorists
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Reckless Driving
- Uber / Lyft Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Your Rights as a Car Wreck Victim
Car accident claims are centered on proving that another’s negligence caused an accident and preventable injuries. When it comes to the personal injury claim process, car wreck victims will need to explore the underlying cause of their accidents in order to hold the appropriate at-fault party liable for their damages. These parties often include drivers who act negligently (drive drunk, drive distracted, violate traffic laws, etc.), as well as trucking companies that commit safety violations, bus operators that employ unfit drivers, and product manufacturers that make defective auto parts, among others.
Depending on the unique facts of your case, our team can help you pursue a recovery of your damages from the appropriate party by establishing the essential legal elements of a personal injury claim. This involves proving:
- The existence of a legal duty – Victims must demonstrate that a legal duty existed between themselves and the party whom they allege is to be held liable for their damages. For example, every motorist on the road has a legal duty to safely operate their vehicle, and an obligation to take reasonable steps in reducing risks faced by others on the road.
- A breach of duty – A breach of duty typically involves negligence. For example, a motorist who drives distracted commits an act of negligence that explicitly shows a failure to uphold their duty to safely operate a vehicle. This is because any driver knows that choosing distractions over the primary task of driving is inherently unsafe and that it puts others in harm’s way.
- Causation – Victims must further prove that the other party’s act of negligence (or breach of duty) more likely than not caused their accident and injuries. This can be demonstrated through a presentation of the facts, including evidence that injuries could and should have been prevented had a driver not committed their act of negligence (such as driving distracted, driving drunk, or violating a traffic law).
- Damages – In order for car accident claims to have merit, victims must have suffered actual damages. These damages can include the economic and non-economic losses associated with their injuries, including medical costs, lost wages, and pain and suffering, among others.
It is important to understand that while victims have the right to recover damages, compensation is never guaranteed. This is due not only to the fact that negligence, fault, and liability must be clearly established but also because insurance companies who represent at-fault drivers care more about profits than they do people. This is why they often leverage resources to dispute or deny claims, or pay victims as little as they possibly can. By working with a car accident lawyer, however, you can level the playing field with these corporations, and position yourself in the best possible way for success.
Discuss Your Care During a FREE Consultation
If you have been involved in a car accident in Louisville, Jefferson County, or any of the surrounding areas of Kentucky, our injury attorney at the Justice Law Office is readily available to help you take the steps toward a positive resolution. Victims who reach out to our firm are treated as people, not numbers, and they receive genuine support and step-by-step guidance through every aspect of their case, including their medical treatment.
- Are You at Risk for a Rollover Accident?
- Is Your Child's Car Seat Safe? Avoid These 5 Common Mistakes
Call (502) 822-2230 today to learn more about how our firm can help you.